WHY SELL WITH US?
Our 100% Performance Guarantee
I’ll sell your home in LESS THAN 29 DAYS for TOP DOLLAR or I’ll SELL IT FOR FREE!
Our Easy-Exit Listing Guarantee
If at any time you aren’t COMPLETELY SATISFIED with my services, you can fire me!
Our Communication Guarantee
I’ll CONTACT YOU EVERY WEEK on your preferred day GUARANTEED. If I miss it, you can fire me!
Our 101-Point Marketing Plan
Our proven marketing plan leverages both TRADITIONAL and TECHNOLOGY-BASED MARKETING methods to MAXIMIZE your home’s REACH and sales PRICE!
Our Premium Marketing Kit
Every client receives our Premium Marketing Kit including Professional Photos, Aerial Shots, Walkthrough Video, MatterPort Virtual Tours, Floor Plans, Single-Page Property Sites, and more…
Get A Custom Home Valuation Today!
Don’t rely on inaccurate “Zestimates” or computer-generated calculators. Get a custom Comparative Market Analysis from a Real Estate Expert.
Just fill out your property information below.
What I Consider In Assessing Home Values
When it comes to your home’s value, I look at and assess:
- The location or neighborhood is more desirable than similar homes on the market.
- How schools, lifestyle features, and neighborhood affect demand.
- The architecture and exterior structure is consistent, superior or inferior to other homes in area.
- The era or genre (Modern, Victorian, Ranch, Cottage, etc.) add a premium based on current design trends.
- How the floor plan and room size proportions of the home compare to other homes on the market.
- How the Kitchen compares to others on the market (updated or outdated, floor plan, appliance packages).
- How the Master Suite compares to others on the market (size, first/second floor, updated or outdated, etc).
- How the Master Bath compares to others on the market (updated or outdated, shower and bath, flooring).
- How views, outdoor living areas, or recreational areas affect value (pools, ponds, patios, etc.).
- How the landscaping and hard-scaping compare to the market.
- Repairs or maintenance are needed to compete with other homes.
- Curb appeal projects are necessary to be consistent with others on the market.
- How the condition of the home is compared to similar homes on the market.
Once I’ve established your home’s value, I create a pricing strategy to attract the right offers. A common mistake is to price the home well above market value. A sure-tell sign a home is overpriced are few or no showings. Buyers are rejecting the price of the home.
Typically, an over priced home will sit on the market for a while and then the seller will drop the price. Once the market senses the weakness, you can expect low offers, with buyers not trusting the assessment of the home’s value.
When you price your home “in the market” you will generate a lot of interest. Buyers’ interest translates into demand, which can lead to lots of showings and, hopefully, multiple offers.
Marketing Plan For Your Home
When it comes to finding potential buyers for a home, there are critical steps that must be taken before you list it for sale… steps that determine whether or not your property will be discovered by buyers searching for homes.
Unfortunately, most agents upload poorly taken photos into the Multiple Listings Services and hope the price sells the home. They don’t know whether your home can be found online.
As part of our Property Marketing Plan, I use a “go to market” sequence to make sure your property can be found online. These steps include using professional photos of your home, staging (free guide below), uploading video content on YouTube, posting information on social media, driving traffic to your home online using Facebook and Google Ads, and using the right home search sites. As a result, your homes is seen by the tens of thousands of people searching for homes.
I use our advanced knowledge of SEO, PPC, and social media (all online marketing technologies), as well as an advertising budget to get your home found online to attract more buyers and potential offers.